Friday, February 13, 2009

After all


Yesterday was my last day at my job, mainly cause my boss is a dumbass and probably won't be able to cope with my school schedule this year. Still it was kinda fun.
It's weird for me to accept that I like some of those guys at work, it really is. I can't relate to people that easily mainly because I tend to shut myself and judge a lot, but after all, more than a year has passed and those guys got to know me and I got to really know them. On the inside I mean.
I didn't even expect they would give me birthday presents at all, but they did -before hand!
And the best part is they got me this bunch of cool stuff I truly love. Not just a pair of socks, or a t shirt. No no, they got me:
#A Red Hot Chili Peppers Full Discography DVD, including Live shows and Rare cuts, burnt by Ricky.
#A nice meal with all my favourite ingredients, from Vir and Ivonne.
#A *nerd alert* 'rubber chicken with a polley in the middle' keychain, from Lula -which is the coolest thing that anyone could have gotten me in years! Monkey Island will live forever in my pocket.
#A special 1995 Marvel Masterpieces Collectible Card of Wolverine with a love declaration from Jean Grey to Logan on the back, in a plastic protector sleeve. - This was from Lula too. She got me a lot of neat presents.
#A homemade cake and a beautiful drawing of Dracula, from Lula too.
#An autographed band aid, from Gus.
#Best wishes from Nadia.

This was a nice pre-birthday, surprisingly nice indeed since I wouldn't have expected those guys to make me this happy after all.
My conclusion is that you have to be open all the time, not just with your friends or people you think you know well, cause others might surprise you.

4 comments:

  1. es qe sahdjasdk esos son los mejores regalos. cuando te regalan cosas qe te van a gustar y te das cuenta de qe te conocen realmente y te hacen re feliz. no se, yo siempre suckeo para regalar cosas pero bueno, vos hace como qe te gustan mis regalos y ya (?) HAHAHAH. te aaaaaamo y soy muy feliz por ti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esos regalos son sólo para gente ruda(?)

    Laurie no nos dejes!! ;_;
    NO QUIERO DESAYUNAR CON WALTEEERR!! *grita*

    TT_TT


    Esta noche es el recital? Ojala toquen "Kids and Heroes" y "hopeless romantic"!! mis dos favoritas :D (que importa si igual no voy??)

    Re lindo post, me emocione (?)
    pense que nos odiabas y nos querias prender fuego a todos =P
    hahaa

    Lula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Booh, qué lástima que no estés trabajando más, ahora nos tendremos que encontrar en algún otro lugar, la heladería sobre perón o debajo del toldo de la óptica en belgrano (?)

    :)

    ReplyDelete